Trash & Recycling
Trash Service Information
Pickup: Mondays and Thursdays, out by 7am
Heavy trash: Second Thursday of the month
- 96-gallon wheeled carts provided (contact Republic Services)
- Brush should be bundled in 4-foot lengths, not weighing more than 50 pounds
- No construction or demolition material, tires, batteries, large pieces of glass, carpeting, soil or rocks.
- No solvents, paint, petroleum products, pool chemicals, fertilizer, herbicides, pesticides, hazardous materials, logs, stumps, concrete, medical waste or medical sharps.
- Refrigerators, AC units and freezers must have gas removed by a licensed technician and be red tagged.
- Contact Republic Services with any questions or concerns: 713-948-7600
Recycling Service Information
Pickup: Mondays, out by 7am
- Includes newspapers, plastic with a #1 or #2 logo; remove lids and rinse
- Aluminum and bi-metal cans; labels ok, please rinse
- Glass not being recycled